Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

It's Wednesday, which means it is WISHLIST day! Each week, I will put together a wishlist of 3-5 items that I'm currently drooling over. If when I end up buying these products, there will be a link to the review :)

First up:

1) Blueberry Wet/Dry Tote Bag (in "dino)



















I might have a little obsession with dinosaurs. Sure, this may stem from how adorable LJ looked in his newborn onesie with the dino feet that I miss dearly, or it may just be because, well, dinos rock. I have a diaper bag that I love (the JJ Cole Satchel, review to follow) and keep my Planet Wise "Owl" medium wet bag inside, but now that we are transitioning over to all cloth, and mostly pockets or AIOs, I think this would be a neat addition for longer day trips.  Plus, with the dino pattern, I can see Hubby actually being OK with holding this bag :)

While you can find these bags on Amazon with Prime shipping (which I LOVE!), I also found it at Nicki's Diapers for $28.95. Find yours here.


2) Aden & Anais Muslin Sleeping Bag (in "elephant")


















My little guy is a sweatball.  When we first brought him home from the hospital, like every new mama, we would put him in his stretchy at night and then swaddle him nice and tight before bed. By the time the first feeding rolled around, however, we would wake to a baby with his hair plastered to his head and an actual wet spot on his clothing from his sweating in his sleep (nope, it wasn't pee!).  We switched him to just a swaddler and a diaper, since he still needed the secure swaddled feeling to stay asleep.

Recently, though, he's developed his most recent trick.... rolling onto his tummy during the night.  He has great head control and props himself up all of the time on his belly, but he has yet to master the roll BACK over. Considering I cannot be up all night to flip him back over, I want to be sure he has use of his arms during the night now. I have the A&A receiving blankets and love them, so I am sure these would be great too!

Nicki's Diapers has them on sale for another hour for 10% off the normal price of $32, making them only $28.80. Find yours here.


3) Bummis Bio-Soft Flushable Liners











LJ isn't on solids yet, but will be starting soon. Since I exclusively breast feed now, it's been wonderful just being able to toss any dirties straight in the wash.  I'm already dreading the day when this changes, but have heard great things about flushable liners.  I'm sure these would also be great for when LJ starts daycare in the fall, so that I won't be sent home with a bag of super stinky poop (well, at least not AS stinky!).

They're the deal of the day at Kelly's Closet today for only $6.96. Find yours here.



Well folks, while there are about a million other things on my wishlist... that will have to do for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment