Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

I honestly am struggling to comprehend that an entire week has passed already.  Absolutely crazy.  I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I've been on an all consuming search for the perfect sewing machine as I am hoping to start adventuring into the crazy world of making my own cloth diapers! Seriously, buying a sewing machine is on par in my book with buying a car. Way too many options, features and makes/models.

But, this has helped me with this week's Wishlist Wednesday! This week's theme... DIY!


1) Babyville Book Cloth Diapers Made Easy ($9.99 from JoAnn Fabrics)









How awesome is this??? This 60 page book comes with patterns for 4 sizes and has a how to on making numerous styles of diapers! I've flipped through this at the store and had to tear myself away! Seeing as I just spent the money on a new machine, this will have to wait a bit, but I absolutely LOVE this book and its photo how to guide! It also tells you what fabrics you will need.

Speaking of which.....

2) Babyville Waterproof Diaper Fabric Dinos and Monsters 3/pkg (also available from JoAnn Fabrics)







Did you just squeal in delight? I know I sure did. Just LOOK at those adorable PUL fabrics! They also have little girl fabrics, as well as an adorable owl pattern, but I just about drooled looking at this.  It's only $14.99 for the 3 pack, which will allow you to make 3 diapers! Yes, you still have to buy the insert material, the inner fabric and all the notions etc, but can't really beat that price or that style!



And now, friends... I am off to play with my new best friend... my Viking Emerald machine!

Do you make your own cloth diapers? Where do you get your fabrics?



No comments:

Post a Comment