Tuesday, December 4, 2012

This mama's back!


Hello my lovely readers!
First and foremost, I want to apologize for my little "dropping off the face of the Earth" adventure.  Between going back to work, dealing with the new found stress of working mama, my first semester of grad school, my husband and I both coming down with the flu and everything and anything in between.... my blog unfortunately was thrown to the wayside.

But, I am back.  I won't guarantee a post every day, but will strive for at least 2 or 3 a week (every other day).  (Although, I am very determined to try to pop in daily, even for a small "daily recap").

So... what is new with this mama over the past 4 months?


  • My little LJ is now 8 months old. 8 stinkin' months of adorableness and I cannot believe how fast the time has flown.  When I wrote my last entry, he was just learning the art of smiling. Now he smiles, giggles, babbles and is venturing into the butt shaking action of attempted crawling. I am already getting teary eyed thinking of throwing his first birthday party in a mere 4 months! 
  • I'm nearly halfway through the year at my job. It's crazy and I still feel like I just began! Definitely looking forward, however, to a much needed winter break in... 17 days! 
  • I've finally started to tackle my Wednesday Wishlist, and think I have purchased approximately... 3 or 4 of the items thus far. I promise to update with reviews asap! 
What's new with you? Feel free to share interesting thoughts or ideas for blog posts, as well! 




No comments:

Post a Comment