Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The time has come...


We're officially on weaning mode here at Casa de Mama.  For the past month or so, LJ has been incredibly squirmy when it came time to have our nightly nursing.  I no longer have been nursing him during the day, except for weekends. We still do have our nursing at bedtime following his night time bottle. But lately, he's been squirmy and nursing for half the time.

So I've begun the weaning process. I'm happy he has started to wean himself and that it's falling perfectly prior to his first birthday, but at the same time, I am saddened.  It's the first real step towards him becoming him own person. No longer will there be something that Mommy can do that nobody else can. But I am thrilled with his growth and development and can't wait to see him become the little boy he's destined to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment